..:: PEOPLE ::..
|Facus and Scope|
|Peer Review Process|
|Open Access Policy|
|Screening For Plagiarism|
| ..:: SUBMISSIONS ::..
| ..:: DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE ::..
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscript title;maximum 15 words;written in Bahasa Indonesia or English;font Times New Roman MT;size 14; one space; left alignment; attract readers and convey main findings of research
- Author(s) Identity: Author(s) Name only (i.e., no degrees or position titles listed), Institution Name, at City (if applicable). Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Author Name, full mailing (including street or PO Box) address, City, State (using postal abbreviation), zip code (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) (if any).
- Abstract: The length of abstract maximun of 200 words. If possible, avoid to contains no information who not included in the paper. trade names, acronyms, abbreviations, or symbols.
- The keyword(s) are relevant for indexing purposes. Please select a maximum of 5 words to enable your manuscript to be more easily identified and cited.
- Tables and Figures: No more than 5 tables and 5 figures with each manuscript will be accepted. Please be sure to indicate the table or figure callouts within the manuscripts. Figures (graphs, illustrations, line drawings) must be supplied in electronic format with a minimum resolution of 600 dots per inch (dpi) up to 1200 dpi. Halftone line screens should be a minimum of 300 dpi. JPEG.
- References should follow the style detailed in the APA 6th Publication Manual. Make sure that all references mentioned in the text are listed in the reference section and vice versa, and that the spelling of author names and years are consistent. Minimun 35 References
- The manuscript clear from footnote or endnote in any format; incorporate any information within the body of the manuscript.
- The body text of manuscript typed with 1,15 space, one column, Times New Roman MT; size 10; alignment justify; except the subtitle using size 12; Bold, left alignment and Capitalize each word.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.